The treatment with chemical peeling, the basis of acids, is an excellent way to end definitely with the holes on the face, which refer to the acne scars.
The acid is more recommended the mandélico that can be applied in low concentration on the skin of the face, neck, back and shoulders, in order to remove the marks and scars of acne, being a great treatment for those who have already passed the phase of adolescence and no longer has blackheads and pimples, having only these small holes in the skin.
How is done the peeling with acid mandélico
To perform the peeling with acid mandélico against acne scars usually are followed by the steps:
- Clean the entire area to be treated with cleansing lotion and exfoliating, scrubbing the skin for 2 minutes, and removing waste following with thermal water and gauze of cotton;
- Apply the tonic pre-acid to control the pH of the skin until it absorbs completely the product;
- Apply the acid mandélico with a brush in the form of range in the areas of treatment, which can be: face, back, shoulders, or other areas affected by acne. These should remain on the skin for a time interval short, ranging from seconds up to 5 minutes, depending on thickness of skin treated and the depth of the scar.The acid can be removed when the skin is burning too much or when complete 5 minutes, depending on the tolerance of the person. If you want a more deep, after these 5 minutes, you can wash your face with water and then apply a new layer of acid on the skin and let sit for 5 more minutes or until the skin begin to burn.
- Removing the acid from the skinand wash the face immediately with water to neutralize the acid in the skin;
- Apply a thick layer of mask to calm the skin, which will act between 15 and 20 minutes. You can cover the area with gauze and after the expected time, remove everything with a cotton and thermal water.
- Apply a serum and wait until the skin absorb it and then apply a good moisturizer and sunscreen SPF 30.
Applications should be made 1 time per week or every 15 days depending on the skin type of the individual. The results can be seen from the second session and are progressive, but for the treatment to be done safely, acids should only be applied by a dermatologist or physical therapist duly qualified with training in Acids and in physiotherapy Dermatofuncional. The maximum number of applications are 15.
Daily care with the skin during the treatment
During the treatment with acids, the skin is very sensitive and will flake off, leaving the innermost layer of the skin even more exposed, so the use of a good sunscreen is essential not to stain the skin. In addition, it is recommended to avoid sun exposure, using sunglasses, a hat and clothes that cover the treated areas.
It is normal that, in the interval between sessions, the skin descame and stay reddish and whenever this happens, you should humidify the face with thermal water and then apply a good moisturizing cream with sunscreen. This peeling on the skin is important to promote the creation of a new layer of skin, promoting a better homogeneity of the layers of skin, so that increases the synthesis of neocolágeno and elastin.
During treatment is not recommended to make body scrubs homemade, but if the skin is descamando, you should wash normally and apply moisturizer and gently in circular movements, you should pass a disk of cotton in the whole of the treated area to remove the excess skin. To keep your skin clean you should wash your face with liquid soap, apply lotion, astringent, moisturizer, and sunscreen.