The remedies for baldness like Finasteride, Minoxidil or Avicis, for example, promote the growth of hair, however, their use should only be done under prescription by the dermatologist.
In addition to the remedies, can also be used the supplements as the supplement of Biotin or the Hairgrow, for example, which are composed of amino acids and vitamins that in addition to prevent hair fall, helps in hair growth.
There are also shampoos for hair loss as the TricoDerm Shampoo or Ketoconazole shampoo, for example, that can be used together with the medicine, because they help in treatment of baldness.
Male pattern baldness remedies
The remedies that can be used to treat male pattern baldness include:
- Finasteride:help to slow down hair loss and, in some cases, it can help in new hair growth. Generally, you should take 1 pill of Finasteride per day. This remedy for baldness can cause impotence, and takes about 3 to 6 months to take effect;
- Minoxidil: it increases the blood flow in the scalp, helping in hair growth. This lotion must be applied on the scalp every day and are also required for several months to see the effects;
- Ketoconazole:it is an antifungal topic that acts by decreasing the fungi in the scalp, and excess sebum, and should be used in conjunction with the remedies against baldness.
In some cases, the doctor may recommend the use of 17 alpha estradiol, known commercially as Avicis, along with Finasteride, because this medicine helps to lessen the effects of the hormonal changes responsible for hair loss.
Remedies for female pattern baldness
The remedies that can be used to treat female pattern baldness include:
- Spironolactone: it interferes in the production of testosterone, and can be used to treat baldness in women;
- Acetate of Ciproterona: inhibits the action of male sex hormones, which may be the cause of female pattern baldness.
The Pantogar can also be used to treat baldness, as it strengthens the hair, preventing its fall.
In the case of alopecia areata, in which occurs loss of hair intense in certain areas due to factors of self-immune system or emotional, it can be used other remedies against baldness as injections of corticoids or topical steroids because they suppress the immune system.
In these cases, it can also be used in immunotherapy or treatment with ultraviolet light, which help the hair to grow.
Natural remedies for baldness
Supplements for hair in the food Pill or the Hairgrow, for example, are good natural remedies for baldness because they help promote the growth of the wires and to prevent their fall. They can be used together with the remedies against baldness, and its use should be recommended by the doctor.
Biotin can also be used in alopecia to promote the growth of hair and prevent its falling. To learn more see: Biotin.
Home remedies for baldness
Home remedies for baldness can be used in the form of shampoos, such as for example:
- TricoDerm Shampoo;
- Hair force;
- Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo;
- Hair Active.
However, these shampoos should be guided by a doctor and used along with the medicines prescribed by the doctor.