If Chinese philosophy represents your existential believe, to do better understanding to your friends / relatives, you could try making a special nail art on your nails, that is the representation of the typical symbols yin yang (commonly called Tao). Precisely, this is the drawing of a two-color circle (black and white): if you do not know quite how you have to do this, continue with the reading of the successive steps in this practical guide and definitely discover.
Make sure you have on hand:
1 white enamel
1 black enamel
1 base coat
1 fixative transparent
First, you should know that the realization of philosophical nail art yin yang is a relatively simple, since only require:
– careful manual;
– an in-depth precision in the stretch;
– the purchase of the necessary tools to fulfillment of the work Chinese philosophical or two enamels (one white and the other black), one base coat and a transparent fixer.
All of these items I just listed there you can find easily at your nearest store or nail you need to go to interior of a classical perfumery or cosmetics shop. When you are in possession of the necessary materials, you will need to prepare effectively for your hands by removing each residue of previous applications and proceed with the application of the protective base coat, that will preserve your nails from yellowing and from receiving any harmful dyes, pigments present in the compounds.
After waiting for the complete drying of this basic protection, take the white glaze and spread it well on your hands: if necessary, take a second pass, so that the color appears to view frequently, the more opaque and can not veiled.
After the white enamel will be dried completely, you can speed up the process through the use of a moderately hot jet dryer or an oven by nail artist. Next, you’ll need to take the following easy steps:
– unscrew the cap of black enamel;
– take the brush dipped and place the top right corner of the nail;
– draw a half-round brush outwards, to then turn it back over to the inside, until it it joins the lower corner the left of the same nail.
To better understand the movement, you can often help observing a visual image of the Tao: try running a search on the Internet, found a photograph of the classic two-tone symbol, save it on your computer and keep it in sight on the screen or print it. Finally, the concluding operations to be performed are as follows:
– fill the left side outlined by the black line, in its same shade;
– repeat the action on each finger and looking forward drying enamel;
– complete yin yang, creating on each nail a white dot (on the left above) and a black dot (on the bottom right);
– finish the job with the fixer transparent.
Yin Yang Nail Art
Pink & Black Yin Yang Nail Art Tutorial
Cute Toe Nails Designs & Spring Style
Almond Shaped Nail Designs For Feminine Galore
Fake Nails For Wide Thumbs
Lotus Flower and Yin Yang Classic Round Sticker
Tumblr Nail Art Designs
9 best Best friends wallpapers images on Pinterest …
DIY Emoji Soap! Easy Melt & Pour Emoji Soap Tutorial!
17 bästa idéer om Trådtavlor på Pinterest
Crawling Asian Tiger Tattoo Design
60 Amazing String Art Pattern Ideas
String Art Patterns on Pinterest
Female Shoulder Tattoo Designs 2018 With Pictures
String art portrait yin yang red white black circle …
Brutalist and Sculptural Chromed and Wood Lamp For Sale at …
modele-tatouage-petit-chat-qui-dort.jpg (900×761 …
The gallery for –> String Bracelets Tumblr
Yin Yang Nail Art