The best 3 creams for wrinkles that you can buy are those that contain hyaluronic acid, acid retinóico or glycolic acid because they act deeply in the skin, renewing and filling in the wrinkles.
The application of creams with acids usually does not cause side effects, however, in some people, it may arise from an allergic reaction, leading to symptoms such as red skin or itchy and, in these cases, you must suspend the application and consult the dermatologist.
- Cream with Acid retinóico
The cream with acid retinóico is excellent to fight wrinkles because it contains vitamin A. This product stimulates cell renewal and the exfoliation of the skin, which also helps to unify the skin tone, and combating the marks left by the pimples.
- How to use: buy a cream with 0.01 to 0.1% of acid retinoico and apply daily on the face before going to bed.
This cream with acid retinóico should not be used in case of pregnant women or women breastfeeding, and the negative effects for the baby may stay with more than 3 months after you stop using this product. It is normal for symptoms like stinging, burning sensation, dryness, itching and flaking of the skin.
- Cream with hyaluronic Acid
This cream moisturizes deeply the skin, being great for fighting wrinkles, leaving the face firmer. This cream reduces deep wrinkles, restores volume to the skin, improves the appearance of sunken eyes, fill expression lines.
- How to use: Apply a thin layer in all the wrinkles, or areas where they may appear: the forehead, between the eyebrows, between the nose and the mouth and corners of the eyes. Always apply at night before going to bed.
Washing your face in the morning and apply the cream with sunscreen to not stain the skin. Generally its use is well tolerated not having severe reactions
- Cream with glycolic Acid
The cream with glycolic acid is also an excellent option to combat the wrinkles of the face, neck and neck. This acid can be used in all skin type from the age of 20, provided there are no pimples open and that the skin is healthy. This product is a scrub that helps to renew the outer layer of the skin, removing dead skin cells, making skin more silky, soft, and without wrinkles.
- How to use: apply 10 drops of glycolic acid concentrate, spread on the hands and apply on the face, in the evening, before going to sleep. It is not necessary to massage, just apply gently on the skin until it is fully absorbed.
To use some of the cream with acids should not use any other type of exfoliant on the face, or medications fotossensibilizantes, cosmetics ressecam the skin, creams against acne containing benzoyl peroxide, resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur, for example.